The “Be You” Scholarship of 2018-2019 School Year
Proof of Post-Secondary Education Enrollment
All scholarship applicants must submit proof that identifies them as:
- Currently enrolled as either a full-time or part-time student (with at least 6 credit hours) in a post-secondary institution.
- Has applied to and been accepted by a post-secondary institution on either a full-time or part-time basis with at least 6 credit hours of upcoming enrollment. Applicants must be currently enrolled in and attending high school.
Letters of Recommendation
All applicants are required to include 2 letters of recommendation from any of these approved writers:
- Post-secondary instructor that has had direct experience with your academic career
- High School teacher that has had direct experience with your academic career
- Your current employer
- A past employer from within the last 2 years
*Letters of recommendation must be signed and provided with official letterhead.
All applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
All applicants must also include an essay with the following topic:
- “How do you plan to benefit society in the future?”
* Minimum 3000 words.
- A current transcript from your college or high school. Graduating seniors much include their senior level grades. If you are a graduating high school senior, we request that you submit a letter of acceptance from the post-secondary institution you plan to attend.
*Report cards, or any unofficial transcripts will not be accepted and will disqualify you from receiving this scholarship.
Your application, essay, and additional documentation are due by 5:00PM PST on August 10 2018. Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
Funds in the amount of $1,000 USD will be sent via PayPal. We will make contact with the winner and request their PayPal transfer information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org